The content on this page applies to the website operated by Seiko Holdings Corporation ("our website").
Use of This Website
Our website is coded in the following languages, in principle:
- CSS2.1 and CSS3
You can visit our website with any browser that supports the above programming languages.
Seiko Holdings Corporation confirmed that the website works properly with the following browsers, as of June 2014. Note, however, that some pages may display differently in different operating systems or browsers.
Internet Explorer 9(Standard mode)
Google Chrome 36.0.1985.143m
- * Note that Seiko Holdings Corporation guarantees the operation of only the Japanese version of the two browsers named. Other browsers, including preview releases and beta versions, are not guaranteed to work.
- * Some windows may not display properly if Yahoo!, Google, MSN, nifty, or other toolbars with pop-up blocker functions are configured in your browser or other pop-up blocker software is installed. If toolbar(s) or software of this type is installed, be sure to disable the pop-up blocker function for proper viewing.
Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher, or Adobe Reader 6.0
Adobe Reader (freeware) allows you to view the Investor Relations and Sustainability Report files in PDF format.
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or higher (freeware) allows you to enjoy more interactive content.
The site operator
Our website is owned and operated by Seiko Holdings Corporation.
Copyrights to the content on our website (including all information, data, images, and audio) belong to Seiko Holdings Corporation unless specified otherwise. From the standpoint of applicable laws and regulations, secondary use of the content of the site for purposes of reproduction, conversion, or sale is not permissible without the permission of the copyright holder.
The trademarks used on our website belong to Seiko Holdings Corporation or to rightholders who have authorized Seiko Holdings Corporation to use them. These trademarks can not be used without the permission of the rightholders.
Limitation of liability
Seiko Holdings Corporation places information on its website with the utmost care and attention. However, we offer no assurances whatsoever regarding the accuracy and security of that information. In addition, we are able to accept no liability whatsoever for software or hardware difficulties or other losses incurred through the use of our website.
The contents on our website and its URL may be modified or discontinued without notice. We ask for your acknowledgement in advance. We will bear no liability for any losses incurred through the modification of information or the interruption or discontinuation of the operation of our website for any reason whatsoever.
Publishing the URL of our website in the media
- 1.Placements in publications including magazines, books, and advertisements
- We ask that you kindly contact the Seiko Webmaster before doing so.
- 2.Placements in e-mail newsletters
- URL placements are allowed. No prior contact is necessary. However, the citing of content details or images is not permitted.
Links on our website
Links on our website are free, but we ask that you contact the Seiko Webmaster in advance if you would like to have a link.Links from sites that are offensive to public order and morals are not permissible, however. In addition, links may not be allowed for some other reason, regardless of whether it is before or after the fact. File names and hierarchical structures may also be modified without notice, so please keep that in mind when you have a link made to anything other than the Seiko Holdings Corporation top page.
We ask that you write out the URL for our website in the following manner when including it in web content, publications, literature, or documents.
We deliver press releases and other topics using RSS (Really Simple Syndication).
RSS technology is widely used on various websites for viewing updated information easily.
- * To acquire RSS you need special software such as RSS Reader.
- * Please note that we do not address inquiries regarding usage of RSS and its software.
- * Information distributed via RSS may be canceled without prior notice.
Use of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect access information in order to determine how the website is being used.
Seiko Holdings Corporation shall assume no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of Google Analytics.