Finish Time Ad
Congratulations to the runners who completed the Tokyo Marathon 2019!
The entered ad sheets and your smiles have been posted in subway trains since this morning.
Please enjoy a part of them here in this page.
Your finish time will be posted as an ad on trains!
Seiko has carried out the “Seiko City Runners Support Project” in which city runners play a central role at both Osaka and Tokyo Marathons since the Tokyo Marathon 2012.
The project offers unique activities that can be shared with people around you, including train-domination advertising and posting ad sheets hand written by finished runners.
In addition to the train-domination advertising that receives a lot of favorable reviews every year, an enhanced flash ads project is being planned in 2019.
We will be waiting for you at the Seiko booth in the finish area!
On the day of the event
- Finish time might be changed later. This is because the time immediately after finished is a preliminary time.
- The office of planning and managing train adverts determines an arbitrary number of marathon-related adverts to be displayed in trains.
- The number of ads for entry is limited.
- Please note that any inquiries concerning details of ads, including whether your record will be posted and trains which have your ads, will not be answered.
- Please refrain from asking station personnel of the schedule of the trains with ads.