We offer guided tours to provide visitors
with detailed explanation and episodes about the exhibits.
Please make a reservation before your visit.
- We welcome all visitors to the Seiko Institute of Horology.
- Please make reservations by phone in advance(Tel.: +81-3-3610-6248)
- Visit is by guided tour
- The time of the guided tour can be adjusted. Please indicate your desired schedule in advance.
- Guided tours are provided to all visitors, both groups and individuals.
- Pre-school children must be accompanied by parents/guardians.
- The building features a barrier-free design (slopes, restrooms for the disabled, disabled parking)
- Hours: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (noon), 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Closed: Sundays, Mondays, national holidays, and year-end and new-year holidays
- Admission fee: Free
- Please do not eat, drink, or smoke on any of the floors.
- Please do not touch the exhibits.
- Please note that we do not provide copy services, with the exception of certain documents published by Seiko.